TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Peace, Love, Dope, now move on and enjoy:

DSCF0002.jpg DSCN0081.JPG DSCN0609.JPG DSCN0628.JPG

AND BE SURE TO ADD ANY PHOTOS, PICTURES, POEMS, VERSES, OR Barack Obama reading from the Teleprompter videos you wish:D

and yes these are my personal photographs taken by me....feel free to add your own....;)

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
No Tom, hells no. You want to do elephants here, you do it like this.

View attachment 11772
That elephant looks like it just returned from a gay pride parade! How offensive! Cute as heck, but offensive none the less.

Tom

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I think I have the hang of this now. Non-offensive thread so something for everyone. I have this picture taped to the back of my visor in the work van.

Getty-Images-Getty-Images-Creative-Commons-Jim-Padgett-YouTube-screenshot-CNN.jpg

Tom

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My Gawd...say it ain't so, you Hi~Jacked my Peace, Love, Dope, Thread...somebody contact the Administrators....I'm offended:

Hijack.png Oh will the Children ever survive???

Tom[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
My Gawd...say it ain't so, you Hi~Jacked my Peace, Love, Dope, Thread...somebody contact the Administrators....I'm offended:

View attachment 11774 Oh will the Children ever survive???

Tom
[/QUOTE]

How is this thread hijacked? I posted a picture featuring peace, love and two dopes?

Tom

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
OK Pilgrams...back to some more of Hoot's Peace, Love, Dope, Photos.... just take time to relax......and enjoy::cool:

Don Carlos#2.jpg Grayling (Higgins Lake), Michigan 1976 001_edited.jpg 0-51bunker.gif Grand Lake Clouds.jpg

Life moves on....photos include...My all time favorite Cigars...Don Carlos #2 Torpedo{about $275 a box of 24} Hoot at Higgins Lake Michigan Summer of 1976...Bunker 051 at Tan Son Nhut after the Tet Offensive on 31 January 1968 when the 377th AF Security Police fought and died, but kicked ass on that evening, and a photo Hoot took while walking along Grand Lake Ohio on my morning so~journ a few summers ago....enjoy, peace, and quit being so Gawd Damn thin Skinned and Politically Correct....this goes for you Rev~Man and those like you that have Zero Sense of Humor:

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Grand Lake November #1.jpg Grand Lake Sunrise July .jpg Grand Lake Sunrise TW 023.jpg Grand Lake Yellow Sun.jpg

Serenity Now, Serenity Now! More Scenes from around Grand Lake...63 with some sun this morning, but only 33 tomorrow as we head for Wisconsin and the Funeral of my Father-in-Law....a high of 14 in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.....not looking forward to the Freeze Out!

}

1 - 20 of 139 Posts