TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice! I was just getting ready to pull the plug today on a new helmet. Now I have to look into this one. So how is the fit? True to size? Wind noise issues?

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's true to size, I wear an extra large in my Answer MX helmet and Shoei, and the extra large LS2 fits me well. I did pop off the cheek pieces (they snap out, as does the whole liner for washing) they drive me nuts on almost any helmet. Can't offer a thing on the wind noise, I use ear plugs on the road and off road my limited hearing doesn't allow me to discern much over the engine and exhaust noise. The integrated visor is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I am torn between the high viz and flat black. Leaning towards the high viz. I already have a full face white HJC IS-16 so white is out of the question. Not a big fan of flat black. Wish they has Gloss black.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah, I saw those. I am not one for graphics. They even have an American flag with a eagle on it which is way cool. Think I am going to do the high viz. Bout time for one in that color. Can't beat $159 with free shipping.
I was just about ready to buy the Fly Trekker. I little cheaper but I like the design of the LS2 better. The sun visor seems longer as well.

Time to break out the credit card and get this done! :cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
LOL....well I have already been in one good accident in the last six months on my bike so the high viz will help. The color has been eating at me for a while now. It's like "Dang that's a cool color" and "Dang! I'm gonna stand out on the road like a lemon".

·
Registered
170 Posts
I googled the helmet and watched a YouTube review. Niiiice! Now I want one. I'm kind of torn as to what color to buy. I don't want black because I live in the south and the summers are hot enough without wearing a solar oven for a helmet. I already own a white helmet. Since my TW is mostly white with a splash of blue, I'm thinking silver and black. Maybe? :confused:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes it is! And during the hot days I prefer to wear blue. Makes me feel cooler even if it's my mind playing games. My motorcycle jacket is silver and black and I also have a black insulated leather jacket for transitional seasons.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know, sorry. I have a mostly white TW, that jacket in red, and the Hi Viz helmet. People always poke fun. Guy told me once "dude, you are doing it wrong, vanilla ice cream first, then the banana, and the cherry goes on top." Wise guy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts