TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

A Video For The New Riders

4K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  Fred 
#1 ·
Aren't you glad now that you bought that 285 pound TW and have to worry about what kind of tires are best. This thing has no tires, just tubes.:p.
Seriously this Russian invention is for real and it's video surfaces here periodically. I love it. I think you used to be able to buy two models. I wonder if a patch kit was included?

#2 ·
Hope it's more reliable than Lada cars, or Ural motorcycles.

Or...Yugos. The Yugo was made in Yugoslavia, but it and the Lada were both cast-off FIAT designs. They would make parts for each other, also.

And Ladas...our Canadian friends can tell readers, the most common place to find then was abandoned by the roadside.

#4 ·
What? Can't you read Русский язык (Russian?)

Here's the answer to your question.

Ит вейгнс аппроксиматели нинеты поундс

:D

#6 ·
#8 · (Edited)
Excellent try Grasshopper... (probably too young to remember that one) But a really smart young man with a good head on his shoulders. I like you kid, really.

Now...

Your answer to your question is the more or less basic translation, but what did I really say? :p

#10 ·
Yeah, but it took you a little bit to find that translator didn't it....LOL ha ha I get a kick out of you Jon!! :rolleyes:

And...It's still not what I really said, when I was trying to fool you. I really said "it weights about ninety five pounds" (not really having a clue at all) and had it translated and that was as close as it could come to what I said. :D

So...

Although a Gallant effort, my young dear 12 year old friend, of whom I'm so proud of....
I WIN. Gotcha !! snicker snicker ya little smarty pants you!

* PS: I can barely say my name, let alone, another language.

#12 ·
You fell for it. Hook, Line, and Sinker. The highlight of my day! Thanks little brotha. I got a good laugh out of that one. A real good one.

I was so so afraid that TWilight was going to come along, read it (since he probably knows about 100 languages and dialects) and know it was a scam and I'd get busted. Ha Ha Ha

#14 ·
You played the game excellently I might add. :D

#16 ·
I gotta go to bed Jon. I'm so tired I can't see straight and I'm not kidding. It was fun though, huh? ha ha

I'm really quite impressed with you Jon. You have a good head on your shoulders. Don't mess that up.

As much as possible Jon, always "Choose The High Road" and "Be a Man of Integrity, Honesty, and Honor" as you travel through what life has in store for you. As difficult as that can really be, you will never regret it.

After all, "anyone can be average". Where's the Challenge and Excitement in Life in that? I promise, when God takes me away to the Great Beyond Somewhere, I'm going to look down on you to check and see how you are doing from time to time. Make Me Proud Little Brother!

Reactions: GTG and Jon62602
#20 · (Edited)
Update on Taurus 2x2 motorcycle:Source: http://www.jebiga.com/taurus-2x2-moto..
Published on Nov 4, 2014
The 2×2 drive system and unusually large tires allow even the less experienced riders to cross the most difficult of terrains. Additional perk is the fact that its weight varies from 47 to 74 kilograms, so even the surfaces that are literally impassable, even for a vehicle that is this able, can be covered simply by carrying the motorcycle over. Now, that is just great.

There will be two different versions available. The first one is called the Taurus 2 and the second one is the Taurus 2M. The Taurus 2 is lighter and it has low-pressure tires, while the Taurus 2M packs more weight, but also more power and more heavy-duty tires.

Whichever option you choose, you will get a three-speed transmission, top speed of 37mph and fuel efficiency of 1.2l/hour. The turning angle is 55 degrees. The transportation of the bike and its storage have been made easy by the option of easy disassembling which allows you to store the bike in two bags and fit them in pretty much any car out there

Edit: Scuttlebutt is Vlad the Invader is sending some of these to the Crimea to help those
poor nationalists who just want to rejoin the Rodina.

#21 ·
So with those large tires could you not fill them with Hydrogen ( kind of dangerous) or Helium and get a lighter bike?
BTW mass is either measured in KG or SLUGS and weight in NEWTONS or POUNDS.

#22 ·
Plus with breathing the helium you could sound funny too.:D

Thanks franz for the correct terminology, now I know not to ask you how many slugs you weigh.:eek:

Reactions: GTG
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.