·
Super Moderator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
"Always lead by example" ~ windscheffel

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
"shuck out your false teeth mama I'm gonna suck on your gums" Street Corner Talkin - J Giles Band

·
Super Moderator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #366
Acts 20:24
I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Pss.23
[1] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
[2] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
[3] He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
[4] Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
[5] Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
[6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

·
Super Moderator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
Psalm 82:3-4
Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

·
Super Moderator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #370
Titus 3:4-7
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

·
Registered
20,166 Posts
President Ronald Reagan on the nature of government:
"If it moves, tax it"
"If it keeps moving regulate it"
"If it stops moving subsidize it"

·
Super Moderator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
Galatians 6:7-9
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

·
Super Moderator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #374
Deuteronomy 15:7-8
If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs.

·
Super Moderator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
"He is risen!" (Happy Easter)
Amen Brother!! It is done!! And for those who believe, we are saved, forgiven and given the promise of eternal life!!

·
Super Moderator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #378
James 2:8
If you really keep the law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right.

·
Super Moderator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #379
Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

·
Super Moderator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #380
1 John 4:10
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

361 - 380 of 394 Posts