TW200 Forum banner

381 - 400 of 401 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
Proverbs 15:16
Better a little with the fear of the LORD than great wealth with turmoil.

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
Proverbs 21:3
To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

·
Registered
20,368 Posts
"Snitches will get rewards...we want to thank you for turning folks in" -Los Angeles Democratic Mayor Eric Garcelli

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
Daniel 6:3-5
Now Daniel so distinguished himself among the administrators and the governors by his exceptional qualities that the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom. At this, the administrators and the governors tried to find grounds for charges against Daniel in his conduct of government affairs, but they were unable to do so. They could find no corruption in him, because he was trustworthy and neither corrupt nor negligent. Finally these men said, "We will never find any basis for charges against this man Daniel unless it has something to do with the law of his God."

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #391
Galatians 6:8
The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #392
Psalm 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #393
Luke 10:27
He answered: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #394
Luke 5:27-28
After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting at his tax booth. "Follow me," Jesus said to him, and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.

Reactions: Ken and Cygnus

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #395
One of my all time favorite scriptures...

Galatians 6:10
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Reactions: Ken

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
Mark 8:34-35
Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it."

Reactions: Ken and buellzebub

·
Registered
1 Posts
And now for some real fire and brimstone preaching we have Ezekiel 23:20 which was a section left out in Sunday School:

"19Yet she multiplied her promiscuity, remembering the days of her youth, when she had prostituted herself in the land of Egypt 20and lusted after their lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions. 21So you revisited the indecency of your youth, when the Egyptians caressed your bosom and pressed your young breasts.…"
🤔

·
Registered
20,368 Posts
Funny that often with stuff like the above someone decides it should not be told to us.
How many heard this one today?
Presidential Candidate Joe Bidden's quote today " We have over 120 million dead from COVID"

381 - 400 of 401 Posts