1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Added Moose decal to my bike "Tulane" Front View of Lights

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_E0735.JPG
Love going to Maine and this will be the first year my wife and I will be bringing a motorized vehicle to cruise the trails. Up until now its been backpacks and canoes and mountain bikes...cant wait. To complete my forest themed bike, I added a Moose decal found on ebay. I think it came out pretty good but was tricky getting it on right.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Your bike looks great! The paint and tank decal turned out nice. How about some pics of the round headlight and auxiliary lights?
+1 !..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the compliments...will post front of bike as requested and will provide Ebay company that made the decal.( They have many decals to choose from) They made it smaller for me to fit on the tank and I am very happy with the results...looks more like a painting than a decal.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey Backtrack, please do share the contact info for your decal guy. I was contemplating having my tank repainted but now that I have seen your tank I am thinking that perhaps your guy can come up with a Stormtrooper motif decal to cover the XT from the XT225 tank......:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Backtrack, please do share the contact info for your decal guy. I was contemplating having my tank repainted but now that I have seen your tank I am thinking that perhaps your guy can come up with a Stormtrooper motif decal to cover the XT from the XT225 tank......:)
Here is the Ebay seller that I got the Moose Decal. They were able to downsize the original to fit my tank. Great people to work with and decals come in a variety of colors and subject matter
https://www.ebay.com/usr/lortommusic?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2754

1 - 13 of 13 Posts