TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking of a lot of mods I'd like to do to my TW (it's currently not in my possession at the moment, it's back home with my parents) and the biggest thing that I'd like to do is a hollow mod. It seems pretty straightforward but I have read a couple of things about rejetting the carbs to work with an air filter as opposed to the airbox? This is something I don't know much about so I was wondering if I could get a simple explanation or even a link to a thread that describes the process?

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I've been thinking of a lot of mods I'd like to do to my TW (it's currently not in my possession at the moment, it's back home with my parents) and the biggest thing that I'd like to do is a hollow mod. It seems pretty straightforward but I have read a couple of things about rejetting the carbs to work with an air filter as opposed to the airbox? This is something I don't know much about so I was wondering if I could get a simple explanation or even a link to a thread that describes the process?

Look at all the stuff in Technical Help that is Pinned.

Ronnydog

1 - 3 of 3 Posts