TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Day 4 was the Garden Mtn & Packer John Lookout run. Eckhart had a flat at the staging so it was decided that Lori would play chaufer for him in their golf cart for the day. Lori keeps a good and steady pace with the side x side.
Another great day with more wonderful views and trails.

MisterVelocity arrived in the evening for 2 days of riding. Came from home all equipped. That is hard core riding.
Plant Sky Cloud Mountain Highland
Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape Mountain
Sky Mountain Wheel Plant Ecoregion
Sky Plant Natural landscape Slope Larch
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Plant

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Day 6 was the Silver Creek, Bull Creek, & Tyndall Creek single track ride. This is a must do ride and everyone had a great time. The single track sections were in excellent condition with ony a couple of difficult sections. Unfortunately Eckhart had another flat near warm lake and it was determined to be better to go to the northe shore resort at warm lake and be rescued by Lori with the jeep and bike hauler. Jeff was a trooper and volunteered to go with him and he rode the many miles back to the fort on the asphalt. He was on the sherpa, which goes well at highway speeds. Much Safer. It was a shame they missed the 11 mile Tyndall Creek section. Hopefully they'll be able to do it on the next annual ride.

Sky Wheel Tire Military camouflage Vehicle
Plant Sky Wheel Tire Military person
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Vehicle
Plant Tree Wood Body of water Natural landscape
Plant Sky Plant community Natural landscape Mountain
Sky Plant Mountain Natural landscape Terrestrial plant
Sky Plant Mountain Plant community Tree

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Day 7 ( my final day ) was an "easy" ride day that took us to a large swath of trails south of Kris's and up to the Hawley Mtn lookout. It was getting hot, so we decided to go west down the mountain and take some dirt back roads and get closer so we would only take about 8 miles of highway back to Crouch.

I now need a vacation to recover from week of easy riding with the crew.

Sure hope to make it for the next annual.

Thanks to all for a great time and rides and assistance.
Sky Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Motorcycle Vehicle Automotive tire
Plant Sky Mountain Plant community Ecoregion
Sky Plant Cloud Mountain Natural landscape
Sky Plant community Plant Ecoregion Mountain

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
There is something about places like this that resonate with a man’s soul .
I think we are created to experience the wonders in the world about us, but to find and add value to the experience sometimes we have to work a bit.
Mountain Plant Plant community Nature Natural landscape

So let me say thanks guys for pulling the upside down bike off of me a couple of times so I could enjoy all of this.
I left a bit injured, rode Washington hurting and so logically got hurt some more on Adam’s EZ Trails but all well worth it.
Besides I got to make a new drinking Buddy
Hairstyle Facial expression Smile Gesture Happy

·
Super Moderator
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Day 7 ( my final day ) was an "easy" ride day that took us to a large swath of trails south of Kris's and up to the Hawley Mtn lookout. It was getting hot, so we decided to go west down the mountain and take some dirt back roads and get closer so we would only take about 8 miles of highway back to Crouch.

I now need a vacation to recover from week of easy riding with the crew.

Sure hope to make it for the next annual.

Thanks to all for a great time and rides and assistance. View attachment 228322 View attachment 228323 View attachment 228324 View attachment 228325 View attachment 228326
Lots of good photos which capture the rides, riders, & trails Oldworld. I too, after riding several days in a row (and a few before the event), am pretty fatigued. I've done a lot of sitting inside the house enjoying the air conditioning. And my ankle swelling is going down now since contact with the "stabby log" on the Bull Creek section of trail that also surprised Dudley. Good times!

101 - 108 of 108 Posts