TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Ah, it was found. I wasn't sure if I was gonna post this one, the video anyway. Elevations below Fleet Headquarters are starting to free up of snow, particularly on the south facing slopes. Gotta start exploring for potential Cabin Warming Ride in June.

I did have to ride a few miles of pavement to get here.

Been past the turn off for this trail a kazillion times and I figgered today was the day.

When driving on the highway below, I have spotted some Elk up here sunning themselves and rubbing Coppertone on each other's back. Today, the Elk were elsewhere but I wasn't disappointed.

·
Registered
19,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good Admiral! Hope you didn't mind too terribly much my pre-release of your video. It was just sort of popped up in front of me while watching another vid and then I realized it was in Admiral's neighborhood. Eventually realized it of course ha to be The Admiral sailing away from snowy Frosty Hollow for a pre-MOAB tune-up ride.
One of the joys of motorcycling in general, and specifically the TW is the ability to explore on a whim things like sunbathing elk and new found routes.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Not a problem at all you starting the post. Glad it popped up.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Tire Break In

Lets go test this Shiko 241 out!

Saddleback is my local "dirt-spot" as it is the closest to my house that I can
easily ride to on the bike.

I play around with air pressures and 14psi is where it seems to be happy for me
but this is just the first day of riding it. Going to say Big Bear where its much
rockier, may change my setting.

Atop of Saddleback is Santiago Peak where I run up on a group of Subaru's.
Yes, this photo is obviously before the Holy Fire. We will dearly miss our riding spot!

127-mile day to break the tire in! Not a bad day at all!

·
Registered
19,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Time for the 3,000 mile valve adjustment! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts