Thanks for making these badges mhomadness. Special acknowledgment to mhomadness for making these badges for the ride. They're pretty darn cool and everyone who came got a pin. littletommy, your's is in the mail! mhomadness considered driving all the way up from someplace in California, but other obligations, time, & distance were contributing factors for not making the trip. We don't blame him, but he did miss out just a little!
Admiral's Spuds & Suds Operational Overview.
1. Take the youngest daughter to the university for "Rush Week". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternities_and_sororities#Joining
2. Extend rush week for Admiral & Mrs. Admiral by riding TW's around North Idaho after completing parental duties at the university.
3. Offer the ride to other forum members (and their friends)!
3.1. Meet 2 Adventure Rider Forum members on their return trip from somewhere other than where we were riding.
3.2 Meet littletommy and sister Sue for lunch in Wallace
4. Receive Honda CT110 for further transport to the eventual new owner in Michigan. Until then, I'll ride the CT110.
5. Retrieve 3 each grandchild en route to homeport after ride conclusion.
Riders for the Spuds & Suds Ride were:
Admiral & Mrs. Admiral-Idaho
Washington Larry and his XT225 riding sidekick Chad-err from Washington
Eric-not from Washington...or Idaho...but from Montana
littletommy & sister Sue
mhomadness-wanted to come but made the Spuds & Suds Pins instead
Devil's Advocate-Possible recipient of the CT110 if we make it and who also paid lunch for all of us at Clarkia on Day 3. Wa Larry kept the paid lunch a secret. Thanks a ton D.A.
Special Guests, I met from Advrider Forum:
Ladybug0048 and Rainbow007
D minus 2 days, Loaded and ready to roll.
D minus 1 day Part I, Locate and occupy ride camp. My original plan according to my auto-corrected txt, was to camp at "Turn Her Flat" CG, but it was full so I then proceeded to my next auto-corrected txt campground of "10 Cop" CG. For clarification, the campgrounds in non-txt lingo are Turner Flat & Tin Cup Campgrounds. For further clarification, I wasn't actually camped at Tin Cup CG, it was down the road a mile or so. Oops!
D minus 1 day Part II. Participate in parental duties at the university during rush week. (Note: Parental orientation sucks, so we skipped it. Waiting in line when food runs out at university BBQ sucks. But not for us, we were first in line. No beer sucked too!
BBQ held in University of Idaho Kibby Dome. Nice, no mosquitos or hot sun, did not suck!
more to come.