TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody "hearing" ads playing when on the forum? I've been hearing different ads playing but no ads are seen.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
The forum may be haunted buy old members.. are they political ads? That may be a clue!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like malware. is this just happening on the boards or when you close your browser and what not? let me know.

~Shane
When I go to any topic tab, not on individual posts. One was a Geico ad, not sure about the others. Sometimes the audio is skipping. Hasn't done it yet today. Running Norton 360. Scans don't show anything.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
When I go to any topic tab, not on individual posts. One was a Geico ad, not sure about the others. Sometimes the audio is skipping. Hasn't done it yet today. Running Norton 360. Scans don't show anything.
Are you running Adblock Plus on your browser? If not please do.

Tom

·
Administrator
412 Posts
have you sorted this out?

regardless, if its just auto playing video ads. you can turn off video ads and set them to "click to play" on the back end of your browser. if you let me know what your browser is, i can guide you through how to do it. let me know.

~Shane

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
have you sorted this out?

regardless, if its just auto playing video ads. you can turn off video ads and set them to "click to play" on the back end of your browser. if you let me know what your browser is, i can guide you through how to do it. let me know.

~Shane
I installed "Adblock". So far, no problems. Thanks!

Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts