TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is the complete rear luggage system off my personal 2014 TW200 its the Happy Trails rear rack with the heavy duty side pannier racks (square tube) used aprx 500 miles riding - The HT system uses several strong frame mounting points so it's much sturdier than cyclerats lol

plus a set of Giant Loop Siskiyou Waterproof Pannier Soft Luggage circa aprx 2012ish these were $1500 back then and I see they are around $800 now I don't know if they made any changes, I also have a Moto Fizz top bag that sold fir $995 back when I got this set

$1095 takes it all shipped USA 48 States OR $995 you pick up in Phoenix AZ, Socal's Inland Empire or anywhere along my route up to Grants Pass Oregon in the next week to 10 daze

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I agree this rack and bag set up is exactly what I wanted for TW adventure gear I just never got around to use it so I finally figured out that I prefer to pay off all my credit cards and stop paying for storage on stuff I'll never use lol

·
Registered
652 Posts
If I wasn't in the "orange dry bag and black straps" stage of adventure riding, I'd snap that up in a heartbeat. It'sa bargain.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
I guess I'm a cheapskate...
I think that's obviously a superb bag, but I can't justify spending $300 US plus shipping for what is essentially a very fancy, heavy duty duffle bag.
I'll have to stick to a $50 dufflebag with a plastic garbage bag for a waterproof liner...
:D

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy Trails full rack with panniers the heavy duty versions and Giant Loop Siskiyous bags etc still available pick up in Arizona

As a FREE bonus I'll throw in a new Happy Trails front rack with this system purchase

and if you ask if the cargo on the front rack blocks the headlight the answer is no the headlight still shines just as brightly on your cargo lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts