TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deer hunting season is now over here in Central Alabaam and the weather was nice this weekend so I was able to get the TW out and ride some of the more technical trails around my house. A little single track, some very very slick creek crossings, some very rocky hill climbs it was a blast..

I've got to get some new batteries for the GoPro and hope to have some video for all of you in the next couple of weeks.

In the mean time I would like to see all of your favorite TW videos....

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
mission peak where?

·
Registered
196 Posts
That was good, what a great place to ride:)
What's with the guy in the T-shirt tho when everyone else was wearing proper gear ;)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Joe, When I watched that video it reminded me of the Goat Mountain area, but he said Central Alabama. I think if this is near Fremont, we need to find it and ride it.

Joe

·
Registered
13,416 Posts
I think this is one of Rainman's video's from Washington State.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kind of eerie seeing those 2 motocycle helmets on each side of the trail. This looks like it was a fun ride around the woods. Thanks for sharing.
I have no idea where those helments come from... I found them laying in the woods while I was clearing that particular part of the trail, so I decided just to hang them up. I hope there isn't any motorcycle ghost our there. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts