TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many thank-you's to extend To many people for all the help in making this event a success on my part of fixing the meals.

First, to Twilight and Purple for there financial support in providing the campsite spaces (and much more) for Mel's Diner.

Twilight for all of the organizational effort that was put into this event along with all of the materials that he brought. You made it a success, Mike.

GHDave for all of his excellent help in cooking. Great Ideas, and great cook on the stove and BBQ. Thank you Dave.

Rhodetrip and Mrs. Roadetrip for all there help in cleaning and washing dishes. Jim and Lynn were the greatest help.

Plumbstraight for bring the log slab table that we used for prep and serving the meals, and a very nice propane BBQ for us to cook on. Thanks a bunch Randell!

SanDue, for the great pie and cake for Twilight's Birthday. Mostly Sue. Damn, they were good!!!!

EWB for the great cobblers for dessert several of the nights.

I sure don't want to miss anyone, so will say thank-you to all who stepped up the handle hot pots, haul the trash over and empty it each day, along with all of the other duties that were accomplished each day.

Mel

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Golden Bolt.jpg
you're a special guy mel. thank you.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been reminded, as I suspected, I would that I neglected to include someone in my list. I neglected to include Dan from SanDue for his involved part with the proper emphasis. Dan, thank you for "making Sue provide those pies that you bloody your fingers picking the berries and standing over her to get them made in time to get them on the camper.

Again, thank both of you, they were excellent, tasty, and I didn't let any of that pie go to waste!!
Mel

·
Registered
1,931 Posts

Thank YOU, Mel! You put in an unbelievable amount of time and effort to make Moab a success. It wouldn't have been much of an event without you. Plus, we met a real nice guy! Lynn and I enjoyed your company immensely.
Also, GHDave, who really stepped up and helped. You went above and beyond, Dave, and it was a pleasure meeting and riding with you.
Mike, it goes without saying. He put a lot of time, effort, and money into making it happen. So much for appreciation.

Most of the folks stood around with their hands in their pockets. Hope you had a nice time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts