TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DSCN0733.JPG I keep changing on a weekly basis, but right now it is my 2005 Suzuki S50 Boulevard. The bike I would most want back was my 72 or 73 BMW 75/5(mainly for the memories).

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Interesting question...humans have a tendency to never be satisfied especially when there's so much out there. Professional Advertisers know exactly how to market us and I have to admit I have had the WANTS for stuff all my life. I have owned some really cool toys which I call chapters in my life. I started my motorcycle chapter three years ago when I bought my TW. Of course like any new chapter it comes with excitement. Magazines, TV, Shows, Rally's and friends with bikes. I instantly got caught up in wanting another bike then realized how much I love my TW. With my 45 tooth sprocket it gives me the best of both worlds...I can keep up with my son on his Harley and ride dirt trails with all the power I need.
The only way I would ever considered a second bike is if my wife would throw a leg over the seat. I would love for her to ride but it scares me a bit that I would get her hurt. Its a lonely sport without her with that said I think I'll take a ride before she wakes up. :D

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
kawasaki1974-f11[1]250.jpg

Owned some fast street Bikes in the years after I had my first MC, the 1974 Kaw 250 .... but it, along with the TW are still my favorites...:D

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My 2007 Honda 919 holds a very special place in my heart.
I almost bought one a week ago. I'm still a little conflicted on not having made the purchase.

·
Registered
160 Posts
After owning my TW, i took my roadstar warrior out for a ride for the first time this year (TW has been getting the most saddle time) after one ride, it really reminded me why it still has a place in my garage.

But the tw really has me thinking about getting a bigger bore adventure bike, so we will see what happens.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My favorite motorcycle is the one I am riding at the time. :D

I am blessed to have 3 bikes all with different purposes. 955 Sprint ST, KLX400SR and the TW. They are all great at what they were designed for. I have been to many meets where everybody has to have the latest and greatest. I'm happy with tried and true. Enjoy what you have!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Would have to be my current second bike, the DL650. I sometimes miss the 07 DL1000's great motor, (may she rest in peace), but, my wife doesn't ride with me very often, and I've found, less truly is more. One dirt road capable touring dual sport, one commuter, errand running trail rider. Perfection.

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts