TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi, I bought one from some company, I can't remember that is from some generator supply company. I got the address from some thread here. It was inexpensive and fit perfectly for my 2001 TW. If I can find the address I will let you know or search the forum.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks RT. I ordered one from Generac Power Systems but it was for the 2000 and earlier models that had a bigger cap. My 2007 is a California model so it may require something different also..

·
Super Moderator
18,060 Posts
An XT 350 and 600 cap are supposed to fit also, but now I don't remember if it was the larger or smaller model...?? Should be able to tell by cross referencing it though in the OEM parts...;)

·
Super Moderator
18,060 Posts
Go to the website of your choice where you might normally buy OEM Yamaha parts, look up your year, see what the part no. is, then go look up XT 350 and 600 part numbers for the cap, see if they match. If they do, buy from them or look up on eBay for a cap.

·
Super Moderator
18,060 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,060 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do. For now bought a gas cap from auto zone just to get the gasket as that's all I really need but even that is hard to find. The stock cap had been replaced so I don't know what it was off of.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts