TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for aftermarket headlight options for my 2004 TDub! Are there any kits our there for Dual Round LED Adventure bike Headlight setup?

Thanks

Justin

8C62EB85-B859-4853-AC7F-72A1BFB1CC85.jpeg

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
A member on the old forum, I forget who, put a set of Buell dual headlights on his TW. He made it look good though he a little had trouble with the wiring regarding the high beams.

Buell lights.jpg

·
Registered
386 Posts
there are plenty on ebay from china, i installed a twin 3/12" set up on a friends, you can also buy forks mounting brackets, from memory i think 7" will be the widest that will fit before you need to start bending stuff to get it to work, remember the bulbs to or it will n=mess with you electrics, my light cam with 35W x 2, the indicators didt work right unti lwe realised then change to LED'S and problem solved.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts

Yes...100% endorsement for the JNS LED conversion.
I have one and really like it. I got the "black chrome" version and it's the tizz!
A little pricey but well worth it.

When they say "plug & play"...they mean it.

[video]https://procycle.us/video/tw200-led-hdlght-instl.mp4[/video]

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Max, I have done a lot of business with ProCycle and never a problem.
But...I agree with ordering direct from John at JNS. Help him keep his margins up!
I would have preferred to order direct but I needed to go ProCycle to hit their threshold for free shipping.
John is a member here and a good guy, very helpful.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I ordered from Rocky mountain to get the free shipping - it was $12.50 shipping from others

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Mr. Zo...
Is it free ship on everything?
I'll check 'em out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts