TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
My weather was about the same but I spent the day mowing grass and trimming trees. Forecast calls for heavy rain, hail, and thunderstorms tomorrow.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I kind of hate you right now, Tacoma/Seattle is just keeping us in the gray for as long as possible. Hoping we get a turn for summer sun soon.
I worked in Portland M-W last week and got rained on in Puyallup on Thursday. I'm either working in Renton or back in Portland next week. I've never once regretted moving inland.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
The mosquito swarms have driven me indoors.
I have a very strong reaction to the little devil's ..
I already have my helmet and gloves on when I go out the door.
Luckily the T-dub can out run the little buggers ..
I do miss the hammock ...
mike from NC

·
Registered
2004 TW200
214 Posts
To answer your question - An absolute YES. Fantastic weather and been out riding almost every day - street bike riding,m but the TW did get out once last week. Green, green and more green. Went through Custer Park Friday - fantastic! Didn't get trampled by a buffalo either, so that was a good thing.

The deer are about ready to have their babies. we have a Doe hanging around the property the last week all day & night - I think she has a fawn on our property. Last year we got to see a newborn take its first steps from our bay window. Pretty dang cool!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Ahhhhh Spring -- phooey
101 degrees today .
I was lucky enough to be able to spend the day hand loading 3 black trailers .....
Heat index of 110 tomorrow ..,
Woohoo lucky me. .... Lol
We are paying for the mild winter now
mike from NC

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
It appeared to be overcast today. We had a really good breeze going. The guys I was working with were talking about being so hot. I have been feeling cool. The temp on the truck in the shade on the grass was 100 f. The humidity being dry enough to cool you has been great. Normally it is so humid you are soaking wet with no evaporation. So a 100 degree day with 98% humidity, now that's really hot. We get those more in August. Texas heat around the Houston area.

·
Registered
389 Posts
It’s been raining every damn day in my part of Oregon! The new formula of Scotchguard doesn’t work at all. I just bought a case of the old formula from 10 years ago. But I love my new state and don’t miss the mosquitoes back east at all! I’m like Workingman, super reactive on my skin as well.

I ride somewhere (usu. to the bar) just about every day; sometimes off-road; always both. Lol. P

1 - 20 of 30 Posts