TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
It appeared to be overcast today. We had a really good breeze going. The guys I was working with were talking about being so hot. I have been feeling cool. The temp on the truck in the shade on the grass was 100 f. The humidity being dry enough to cool you has been great. Normally it is so humid you are soaking wet with no evaporation. So a 100 degree day with 98% humidity, now that's really hot. We get those more in August. Texas heat around the Houston area.
Just got home about hour or so ago, and temp was showing only mid-80's, but the humidity.....DAYUM!! About take your breath away. Felt like mid-90's......at 11PM!!!

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I don't have a Hammock but the cabin is coming along nicely. Every time I go up to work on it...I end up grabbing one of the TW's and go riding instead. I'm at 9000ft near Cotopaxi CO. View attachment 227393
Beautiful log home!! And, cool azz truck!!

Color wise....reminds me of the 'ol Lincoln Logs back when I was a kid in the 70's building log houses. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts