TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks. Here is an option for any of you wanting to do an Alaska gig,. I am headed up there in late June., Will have my truck and cargo trailer. Will have room for any breakdowns. will be camping along the way. Have cooking facilities in the cargo rig, and will have plenty of fuel for the long runs. Will be up there through July and head back. If you want to fly back or just want to come up there do some riding, we can work something out. Just send me a personal.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
"like" :)

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Safe Travels Plumb...

·
Registered
19,430 Posts
Randall is being his typical good guy. Between giving someone a lift up north, delivering a TW to TinyWheel200 and then helping a friend with some health issues Plumbstraight once again shows he's got the right stuff. Safe Travels for sure!

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
^^^like^^^ x2

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello folks. Am back down from the last Frontier. This year fishing was poor. I did get my share for the winter and googobs of rhubarb. smoked up 7 cases of smoked salmon some of which I just used some liquid hickory smoke and canned it with a bit of jalapeno. Will have to bring a taste with me to some outings.

Had some hard luck with a friend. He damaged the bursa on his right knee and it went to staff infection after they put a drain on it. While I was in the office with him they milked at least a cup of puss off the knee and he went into surgery the next morn. Was told he would have lost the leg if left for one more day. As it is when he woke from surgery he is now blind. He will be going to some specialty folks to see if they can get the optic nerves to kick back on. Guess they let him get to low on blood and starved them. Took two units to get him up and going.

Saw a lot of animals along the way up. More grizzlys than I have ever seen and of course the normal fauna, moose, black bear, caribou, fox, porcupines and such. At least I was lucky to not have any near misses along the way. Do have some pics I will load later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts