TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I am reading through threads I have an issue upon opening a post where the "caret", point of interest, view, or whatever it is called, scrolls automatically down to the ad video.
If I try to scroll back up to where I was reading, it immediately slips back down to the video.
Not Cool.

Is there a fix for this?

While it would be nice to think it was some sort of government plot to keep me from reading Hoot's posts, I'll reserve the conspiracy theories for a while.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. This was the most logical place to put it.

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance in this matter. This forum is an immense repository of camaraderie and knowledge, and the enjoyment is severely hampered by this annoyance.

Super Moderator
Mine has done that before Smitty. (the pointer on the screen moving by itself or not wanting to move, right?) What has seemed to work for me in the past would be to run your spyware (update it first), delete history, disc cleanup, and reboot the computer, in that order. Maybe try that brother?

Smitty, run your disc defragmenter once in a while too.

Super Moderator
Are you using Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox?
EDIT: Just found out it doesn't matter. There is no video if you install this https://adblockplus.org/
Little J, you mentioned that before, so I use it. It does help, takes away the stuff that gets in my way or bugs me. But I can still watch all the videos here or anywhere else I want to, no prob.

Registered
Little J, you mentioned that before, so I use it. It does help, takes away the stuff that gets in my way or bugs me. But I can still watch all the videos here or anywhere else I want to, no prob.
Oh I get it now I thought he meant video ads.

Banned
My work PC has all kinds of popups and my home PC stopped doing it when I quit looking at Bestiality websites.

Banned
All my PC problems stop when I switch to Kaspersky Total Security.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts