1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
That's about 80 miles straight east of me...maybe we can ride the back roads on the T~Dubs from Celina to New Lexington....? That is some pretty country, and not totally flat like we are here in West Central Ohio....

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Definitely worth attending for both days. I don't know yet if I'll be going next year but if I do, meeting you guys would be nice.:)

To pacify my wife, if she goes, I have to include a visit to the old Ohio State Reformatory down the road in Mansfield. She and her daughter are into paranormal activity and they claim there are many unsettled spirits in the abandoned buildings. They have spent the night there a few times and claim to have bumped into many spirits.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Just Checked...taking the back roads it is about 115 miles from my porch to the grounds...if we take the blacktop back roads .... would be an interesting trip, stay overnight, and hit my old Waldo Stomping Grounds for a Waldo Baloney Sammy and beer on the way back.....:p

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Waldo Feast on the Return Trip: Waldo Feast.jpg

A Ride south to Waldo in the return trip will result in something like this......:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts