TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2018 TW and completed the first customization. Let me know what you think! Don’t mind the mess; I just got done reroofing...

The light is from amazon because I wasn’t crazy about the one on procycle and I made my own bracket out of thermoplastic because I don’t have any tools to work with metal 😕

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Looks nice, how about a view from the rear?

Welcome to the forum!! :D
Just bought a 2018 TW and completed the first customization. Let me know what you think! Don’t mind the mess; I just got done reroofing...

The light is from amazon because I wasn’t crazy about the one on procycle and I made my own bracket out of thermoplastic because I don’t have any tools to work with metal 😕

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the same one sitting on a shelf...could you take a shot of the bracket you made? Would appreciate any lessons learned/advice on installation .
Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you look up on Amazon “greenclick twin motorcycle light” it will come up. There are a few options; I got the $19.99 one.

Also, I am going to make a video for you guys on how I made it and post a link this weekend.
Ever get around to posting video or photos of installation for this light ? Would love to see how you did it.
Thanks
Backtrack

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Cool taillight but is it street legal? I've seen on other forums that they are not but haven't seen anything "official".

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
... looks like a bug,

or:

Wall-e.jpg.jpg

·
Registered
19,409 Posts
I say let the machines do the work so we can all get fat and virtual. I'm about ready to order my first self driving, self crashing social media-mobile.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts