TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
The Canterberry Belle looks like it could be a little unstable both on the water and on the road. Don't put the brakes on too hard at a stoplight or might launch the launch right through the intersection. Capsizing looks like a possible issue afloat.
Still, let's get one for phelonius's Rokon.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #10
I got your pic, but here is why we don't see it. If I highlighted where the picture is supposed to be and right click it, it give me the option of opening the image in a new window. It told me the site where you have the pics doesn't allow it. If I try to copy your pic and bring it up, it seemed to work. Can you see it now?

Or if not, does it work by clicking this link?

https://www.bikepics.com/pics/2008/06/15/bikepics-1321595-800.jpg

It's the bikepic website not allowing it to be seen, I think.

Registered
I got your pic, but here is why we don't see it. If I highlighted where the picture is supposed to be and right click it, it give me the option of opening the image in a new window. It told me the site where you have the pics doesn't allow it. If I try to copy your pic and bring it up, it seemed to work. Can you see it now?

Or if not, does it work by clicking this link?

https://www.bikepics.com/pics/2008/06/15/bikepics-1321595-800.jpg

It's the bikepic website not allowing it to be seen, I think.
I see it in my posts and I see it in your posts, all of them on this thread. I have no idea if anyone else does.

I use a mac air laptop that has a trackpad and no left click right click capability. What kind of hoops do I have to jump through to learn a technique that works?

To begin with I use a Mac air. It uses a trac pad and does not have any
left click right click capability. Secondly, I have used bikepics.com for about ten years and none of my photos there show a number or address under them to use as those directions say. Until some months ago I used to
select a photo at bike pics and press control while clicking. Then I come here and do this,
This would post a photo on this forum, it did so for years until recently. And that does not explain the loss of my avatar either.
Does this site refuse to accept photos from bikepics.com? It also refuses any photos I try to post from my own computer files.

Jeezus! It won't even let me print out what I used to do to post photos. It won't even let me explain the problem.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #13
[h=1]

Error
1011 Ray ID: 29a042e7eaa30502 鈥 2016-04-27 06:36:39 UTC[/h][h=2]Access denied[/h]

[h=2]What happened?[/h]The owner of this website (BikePics) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/pics/2008/06/15/bikepics-1321595-800.jpg).

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #14
Not even the pic I had of your bike and kayak shows up now, not even in my post you copied. It seems the bikepic website stops you from posting it. The post above says what you get if you try... access denied.

Registered
I use a mac air laptop that has a trackpad and no left click right click capability. What kind of hoops do I have to jump through to learn a technique that works?
2016-04-27-02-11-12-1.jpg

That one. Good luck.

On the macbook that I had tapping with one finger was the normal left click, and tapping with two fingers was the right click. Three fingers allow you to drag windows around the screen.

I don't see why it wouldn't be the same for the Air.

Registered
That sidecar is awesome! Is it custom built, or a kit? I would love to add a sidecar to a TW so I could bring my dog on rides with me!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #20
That sidecar is awesome! Is it custom built, or a kit? I would love to add a sidecar to a TW so I could bring my dog on rides with me!
Luv, you're so talented, you should just make one. I know all us guys are pretty impressed with your drive and ambition and skills already!! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts