TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm a new Tdub'er and I'm also an Amsoil dealer. If you're interested in giving Amsoil a go, I'd appreciate the business. I'm in California, but of course you can order from anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
So...what is the TW200 Forum discount?
Can I get a sticker & a T-shirt?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So...what is the TW200 Forum discount?
Can I get a sticker & a T-shirt?
That's a good question! Sign up and you'll get up to 25% off. I'll rebate the PC membership fee, up to $10, with a qualifying order ($175 or more). Every order will come with a sticker! I don't have any T-shirts to give away though...

·
Registered
20,846 Posts
AMSOIL is good stuff!

Reactions: molson42

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Cool!
Give me time to study up on Amsoil & think about it.
Where does it ship from?
I'm in Texas and shipping will likely be a deal killer.
Thanks for the +1 Fred!

Reactions: molson42

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool!
Give me time to study up on Amsoil & think about it.
Where does it ship from?
I'm in Texas and shipping will likely be a deal killer.
Thanks for the +1 Fred!
Free shipping on any order over $100 with PC membership. There's a distribution center in Dallas, TX. Please be sure to visit syntheticoilservices.com or, if you call in an order, reference dealer #5592065.

6 month PC membership fee rebate available to all TW forum members who are NEW Amsoil customers or who are no longer a customer under another dealer. The rebate will apply to a qualifying order of $175 or more and will be via check. Please allow 30-45 days to process the rebate. This is not an Amsoil promo, this is a Synthetic Oil Services offer. You'll need to advise me of your PC number, after you place an order, to receive your rebate.

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1 Posts
AMSOIL is amazing I highly recommend especially the dirt-bike 10w-40. Stuff works very well.
if you interested in a comparison between royal purple and amsoil Check out Projectfarm videos on YouTube

1 - 7 of 7 Posts