TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
maybe technically this should go in "other bikes" but i think i've earned enough cred to post it in here.

this is cafayate, argentina way up in the northwest closer to chile and salta than buenos aires. my wife is from up here and so we're visiting her family for a couple of weeks. it's a poor corner of the world unless you are a winery owner, which she isn't, but there is some tourist activities in a beautiful region, so we rented two atvs to take my son and nephew for a ride through the foothills of the andes.

filming is my brother-in-law, and i'm on the other atv. the moped is our guide.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
You went for another ride without me. Part of that ride reminded me of Hog Back Rd out of Red Bluff. And you didn't even hurt any kids in this video.:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I spent 7 years in Bolivia flying but I did some awesome moto riding in the Andes while I lived there. Beautiful part of the world no doubt. An XR250 has very little power over 14,000' MSL I can tell you that! They also run really rich haha.

·
Registered
976 Posts
What a beautiful area, actually very reminiscent of the Arizona Sonoran desert. I sure hope I make it down there one day, thanks for sharing the view.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts