TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since the GF broke her leg a year ago and no longer wants to do her own riding we have been doing a lot more 2 up riding on the sportster. The sporters not bad for that but just isnt set up for it. I didnt want to ruin it just to make it a 2 up machine. I dont like big twins (harleys) and all newer bikes, to me, are ugly as sin. I like older motorcycles or at least motorcycles of an old design. All my bikes have or at least look like they could have come out of the 70s :) Thats the style I like.

So, today Im picking up a 1982 KZ1100 with full Vetter fairing and bags :)

00X0X_iYglSqwgO4T_600x450.jpg

·
Registered
892 Posts
Great machine. Bikes like that are usually well cared for as the people who bought them new spent real good money to get them and wanted the bike to get them where they were going and back. I share your sentiments as to the older touring bikes. I rode my CB750k limited edition forever (full dresser...Windjammer IV and full set of Vetters.). Enjoy that bike. Looks immaculate. I graduated highschool in '82. That was thee bike to have.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Super nice find. At first, I didn't look closely at the picture, and assumed it was a Gold Wing. lol And I agree with you and MBW, the older bikes look better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts