TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
And, surprisingly enough, I'm OK with that.... Remember, they walk among us.... I could just imagine a drone going off kilter and a round landing in my living room....
Remember, the law is arbitrarily enforced. THEY will not be prosecuted. Just as twenty years ago THEY were not prosecuted for intercepting cellular-phone calls or lying under oath.

There's two sets of rules now - one for the Political Elites and their operatives and persons they approve of; and another for Americans.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Remember, the law is arbitrarily enforced. THEY will not be prosecuted. Just as twenty years ago THEY were not prosecuted for intercepting cellular-phone calls or lying under oath.

There's two sets of rules now - one for the Political Elites and their operatives and persons they approve of; and another for Americans.
Just for clarification, the THEY I speak of are the stupid people that WILL build and operate these. Some people just plain scare me.....

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Montezuma and I were sitting in his garage this afternoon/early this evening{drinking expensive and highly toxic craft beers} and talking about blowing the sheet out of Drone's that came into our space....I'm all for it, great target practice::icon_cyclops:

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Fines and incarceration periods might be less if you do not use a firearm to bring down that drone.
Try one of admiral's slingshots, or a bow, air rifle, or preferably a compressed air t-shirt cannon lobbing netting at the rotor system.
The fire in firearms triggers all sorts of grief from the long arm of the law.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Sweeeet!!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts

Here's a one-up on that!

I hope the operators really know what they're doing. I can just see one of those being mis-piloted and some jackass inadvertently shooting himself haha...

Edit: whoops :) I figured he was just some Russian guy doing a YouTube channel in English...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Can't resist throwing this one in here too. This is just so sweet!

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
He is an american who spoofs a lot on youtube but his videos are a blast! He test some of the best toys.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yep, not in Russia and not in Russia. He's a Georgia boy. The southern state, that is.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Ah, alright. Good to know ;) The "I am a professional Russian" comment makes sense now haha. But yea, still awesome videos!

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Study and practice his accent KJ and maybe you can become our Amateur Russian and review fuel injected motorcycles for us.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I used to look forward to his weekly videos. He doesn't do the many now since has business partner was shot execution style...

His minigun video :thumbsup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
I used to look forward to his weekly videos. He doesn't do the many now since has business partner was shot execution style...

His minigun video :thumbsup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts