TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
201 - 213 of 213 Posts

· Registered
3,744 Posts
and on the road again for the TWTAD, Congrats to the new recipient!

· Registered
23,854 Posts
...and so the saga continues.
Guess who's got it now?
Tire Wheel Motorcycle Plant Vehicle

.Plumbstraight was presented the trophy at Moab this March 2022. Apparently he must have stuck it in my back pocket 'cause it wandered back with me to west coast after a brief detour onto Bonnieville Salt Flats. So I unloaded it on SkiPro with Oldworld as a witness on our recent Sierra camp-n-ride.
Excuse me... presented it with all the appropriate ceremony tradition demands. 😎
So beware of any upcoming group rides with Gerry or you just might be going home with the Traveling Trophy of Distinction. Mrs.SkiPro surely must want the fireplace mantle back by for their wedding photos by now.
Remember, NO TAG BACKS! Besides, I already have a different one.
Plant Flower Property Furniture Window

· Registered
23,854 Posts
Brian, maybe you could host another wrench-n-ride. Who nows, trophy could come full circle end end back when it began ( although re-incarnated in a new form as the original one disappeared in England).
...or not to put any pressure on and to keep the suspense up there are always those occasional good riding and eating events with the duo of SanDue. Perhaps we could trick others into attending. 😎

· Premium Member
5,022 Posts
Yea, it was a real tearjerker of a ceremony, I'll tell you what! All the pomp and circumstance of a king's coronation. Charles would be so lucky to have the pageantry that was bestowed upon me that evening.
Fred blew it though...
He presented it to me in a box. The box has a shipping label on it. All need be done is to drop off a UPS and it's outa here! Ha! Fred, do you remember WHO's address was on that box? Hell, it may not even be a TW200 member for all I know. Ha! Ha!
Just kidding. I have it here.... Some place.... Gotta clear the work bench.... AH! Found it!

Drill Tool Wood Drill presses Drilling

As you can see, I cherish this objecte-de-arte..... (French for object of art)
I am planning to be at Moab in October if I can get around to swapping out this motor to the TTR225. A wench-n-wide, er...wRench-n-Ride here at the Heitman Chalet would get it done if a crew of known MEN who have done the swap might gather round. At least 2 of you and another half dozen who can drink beer and tell them what they are doing wrong. Ha!
I also would like the SanDue punkin shoot if I make it back from Moab in time.

· Premium Member
5,022 Posts
That would be sweet if that timed out for you. I don't want to cut into you and your Bride's time though. Fall in Apple Hill country is very relaxing.
Denise will be traveling to Oklahoma from September 21st through the 28th, leaving me all alone. She's also gone from October 9th to the 14th in Napa watching one grand kid while Mom and Dad take the other to school field trip to Washington DC. We leave for Moab on the 15th or 16th, depending on how productive I am packing the camper.
Not sure if it matters one way or the other with your plans, but thought I'd mention it.
I also have the Joemamma swing arm and chain ready to swap out as the motor mod is performed.

You are right though about the burning up. Right now, stay clear. The smoke is thick and the resources are pretty scarce as they are being dedicated to evacuees and firefighting crews. I drove up into town earlier today and every park-n-ride is filled with RV's from those displaced from the fire.

· Registered
2,454 Posts
If that trophy (that I have never seen in person) has to go to somebody (who I have never met in person), I suppose Jerry is as good as anyone.

Congratulations, Jerry. I sincerely believe that, if what I know about you is true, you are well deserving of this honour. Wear the crown (trophy) well and try not to start any wars.

PS... I gave this same congratulations and advice to Charlie.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

· Registered
23,854 Posts
Let's go for a ride with Karl and see if he finds a worthy recipient!

Don't worry about adhering to the original rules , otherwise none of us would qualify:)

-You must be a TW Forum member in good standing with good character (scratch that one, most of us would be ineligible)
-The current possessor of the trophy can only award (unload) the trophy to a new recipient on a ride of at least 50 miles
-The current possessor may award the trophy to whomever he chooses and for whatever distinction, no matter how dubious
-The new winner must graciously accept the trophy (no give backs) and agree to post on this thread the reasons why he deserved this award, including pictures of where he has now displayed the trophy
-I know this one will be hard to do, but the new winner must attempt to pass this trophy on to a new winner as quickly as possible so other members have a chance to achieve this high honor

Note: These rules are subject to change anytime we feel like it - The TW Academy of Trophies

When I had it I tried to take it on a worthy adventure. Think it might have been a little smoky when I then passed it on to The Admirals.:cool:
Bonfire Ash World Fire Campfire

Congradulations Karl!

· Registered
3,744 Posts
Welcome to JustPassinThru to the EEK (Elite and Exclusive Klub) of winners of this prestigious award!

ride on!

201 - 213 of 213 Posts