TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair of Walls insulated bib pants from Walmart in 2XL. They sent me XL tall. Now got to fart around and return them and hope to get the ones I ordered.

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I ordered a pair of Walls insulated bib pants from Walmart in 2XL. They sent me XL tall. Now got to fart around and return them and hope to get the ones I ordered.
I'll bet if they got paid $15 an hour they would have gotten it right:mad: Sorry, watching the democratic presidential debate;)

Tom

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Funny thing happens when a company starts paying employees $15 an hour. They fire all the losers that they have been paying $9 and hire people who have an education good work habits and can get a shipment of Walls Bib's correct the first time. The poor uneducated sap that the company has been putting up with there BS is now out of a job. You will also probably get your order correct at the fast food drive up window.

·
Registered
177 Posts
That place is a perfect example of what is wrong with this country and the main contributor IMH ......I WILL NOT trade with them....go find a mom and pops store if they have not driven them all out of business hacking their chinlee crap.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today I went to my local Walmart, and returned the Walls bib pants. Walked into their clothing section and found same ones in the correct size and bought those. Yes, I hate Walmart too. Only go there if I can't find something I need somewhere else. The 2x size is still small on me. I'll have to work on dropping another 10 lbs, then they should fit. I did try them on after eating a hearty dinner.

Reactions: Dryden-Tdub

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Make sure that you drop the ten pounds from your butt to get them to fit. Between end of last Feb. and the beginning of Aug. I dropped 50 lb.
Since then I have dropped a few more. Only the pants I have bought since then fit. The older ones have excess belt room and lots of empty leg room.
More than 4 inches off the waist line makes for a really baggy fit.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Butt's not the problem it's the gut

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
They might be cheaper but you get what you pay for and you can be sure that if the price is really low someone somewhere is paying for it so to speak. One more of the multitude of reasons not to shop at Walmart. Ive purchased 2 items there in my life. Only because I couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere else.

Oh yeah! ...how difficult is it to put a napkin in a drive through order? It's rare to get any around here lately unless you ask.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts