TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else getting pop-up ads at the bottom of the page (this forum only) in the past couple days? How do we nuke'em?

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Anybody else getting pop-up ads at the bottom of the page (this forum only) in the past couple days? How do we nuke'em?
Google Chrome browser with Google Adblock.

Reactions: goldenhtr and Fred

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I've been using Firefox with ad-blok plus for years..

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
I only see them when I'm not logged in. Somewhat annoying, but so it not being able to view pitchers without logging in. So I log in. Avoids the pop-up's in my case, and I get to see the pretty picture's.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I too use Firefox with AdBlock, so I've never once seen an ad on this forum. I didn't even know there were such things. Keep in mind, though, that ads can also be served up by malware on your computer. If you don't scan for such things I'd recommend the regular use of Malwarebytes, (get the free version) in addition to antivirus software. I've learned so much about motorcycles here that I'm quite happy to help with computer questions. I'm rather more knowledgeable about computers than motorcycles, though thanks to this forum that is slowly changing.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I view this forum on a Samsung Tab4 most of the time. Not sure how to "toggle on" any ad blocking stuff.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Thanks guys. I view this forum on a Samsung Tab4 most of the time. Not sure how to "toggle on" any ad blocking stuff.
Ok but are you using a browser to get here or an app like Tapatalk? Most likely you have Chrome browser on your tablet if not go to the playstore and download it then check back here. I will guide you in from that point.

Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts