TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got excited that it fits, I haven't finished stapling it up, but here is a seat cover I'm trying out, matching colors with the new yellow scheme.

This fits over the seat concepts seat foam, and there are tons of colors, $79:

Enjoy Mfg Ribbed Seat Cover Compatible Fit for 1987-2006 Yamaha Banshee (ATV)

it looks like the banshee seat might have been a little thicker in the back, and the entire seat is grippy, but I dig it so far!

Black Tartan Textile Rectangle Couch

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dub you the king of all awesome farkles!
I'm not worthy. 😍😍😍
Haha, you are too kind snowfox I'd been window shopping with ideas for the last two or three months, two weeks ago I just went nuts and ordered it all, not knowing how it was all going to look, ended up coming up aces.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts

·
Registered
23,534 Posts
I agree with JimmyD. Very good looking bike, congratulations on an ever improving innovative look for the TW.
Yamaha should never have given up their yellow and black racing livery from years past.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I agree with JimmyD. Very good looking bike, congratulations on an ever improving innovative look for the TW.
Yamaha should never have given up their yellow and black racing livery from years past.
Thanks Fred, aside from the way a 1973 AMC Javelin looks, I think the Yamaha speed blocks on black and yellow always looked the coolest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts