TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Love that office of yours.................... You really know how to enjoy life.. "GOOD" for you.... Hey, where's georgie ????????? OMM.
P.S. My wife and I went out to the grand canyon and back last week.. We had a blast.. Rode on old 66 from shy-town to the canyon............... "SWEET"

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
WTH, is that white stuff? Is there a fire in your area? I think it was in the mid 70's in my backyard this weekend.
Nice pics

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
i hit 66˚ or 67˚ on my ride this am.... no white stuff spotted. your office looks a bit more remote, you must tele-commute.

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love that office of yours.................... You really know how to enjoy life.. "GOOD" for you.... Hey, where's georgie ????????? OMM.
P.S. My wife and I went out to the grand canyon and back last week.. We had a blast.. Rode on old 66 from shy-town to the canyon............... "SWEET"
Georgie can't go everytime:p

I love riding the old generally considered by-passed roads. Where is shy-town? Been to Williams, AZ on the way to the Grand Canyon and remember seeing RT 66 info.

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beauty! where did you get those hand warmers?
I got them from the local farm store. Seen them at on-line sites as well. Ain't it cold where you live now? You should get some for the winter.

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WTH, is that white stuff? Is there a fire in your area? I think it was in the mid 70's in my backyard this weekend.
Nice pics
Even though I like snow, and ride in snow, I like 70 degree days anytime! If I could, I'd trade 28* for 70* anytime!:D

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your office looks a bit more remote, you must tele-commute.
Indeed I do commute. Camp Notell'em is about 10 miles from my...how should I say...Elk survey area!:p

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow! now that looks cold! how are you finding the TW in the snow?
I don't have them on yet, but even with low tire pressure (which helps) and better front tire for off-road (which helps), I still don't feel comfortable riding in the snow without putting my winter traction devices on. I ride most all winter, but I put tire chains on the rear tire and short sheet metal screws in the front (which act like studded tires). ...but with the traction devices on, I have to trailer the TW to my riding area's as chains don't work well on the tarmac without snow or ice!

...but off-road...whoo hoo lots of fun:D

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Nice! Beautiful pics! Definitely looks like elk "surveying" weather. Let's see if you can outdo KalamaMark by throwing an elk on the back of your TW:D. Just kidding!

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Indeed I do commute. Camp Notell'em is about 10 miles from my...how should I say...Elk survey area!:p
i thought that looked bigger than a daisy rifle. ;) there was a news report this am on the radio; the elk whisperer. was pretty interesting.
http://latinousa.org/2013/11/01/the-elk-whisperer/

i have some random elk parts that i have found and been gifted, that i use in my class. an elk phallus always startles my students, that and the elk fetus, scapula and vertebrae. still need to get an antler one day.

·
Registered
503 Posts
one question. Is your office hiring? TIM

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice! Beautiful pics! Definitely looks like elk "surveying" weather. Let's see if you can outdo KalamaMark by throwing an elk on the back of your TW:D. Just kidding!
TW is great at getting me too the survey area, but would not work at all for retrieval. Almost too steep to even walk. That's where the 4 legged mules help out! KalamaMarks deer still looks like a Elk it's so big:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts