TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMGA00761.jpg IMGA00771.jpg

I spent some more time camping this last weekend four days of cooking and just relaxing. I was great except there was this little doe that really wanted to play with my Beagle. He did not like the idea at all. Also on these longer trips it made me realize the importance of a hitch rack for the TW as the old truck was filled to the gills with our gear. It also made me love my wife even more because who has blueberry and white chocolate bread pudding camping? And she would rather that I get another .45 versus getting a .380 when I turn 40 next year. I won the Karma lottery with her!

PS- The second photo does no justice to the view!

·
Super Moderator
17,921 Posts
View attachment 31882 View attachment 31883

I spent some more time camping this last weekend four days of cooking and just relaxing. I was great except there was this little doe that really wanted to play with my Beagle. He did not like the idea at all. Also on these longer trips it made me realize the importance of a hitch rack for the TW as the old truck was filled to the gills with our gear. It also made me love my wife even more because who has blueberry and white chocolate bread pudding camping? And she would rather that I get another .45 versus getting a .380 when I turn 40 next year. I won the Karma lottery with her!

Nice Gabe. Make sure you put your birth date in your profile; so we can see when it is... You never know when you might get a present from a friend... ;)

·
Super Moderator
17,921 Posts
To me LT a B-day is just a number. The only one I truly try to remember is my Wife's.
I agree you should remember hers, but I want to know yours... :p

·
Registered
101 Posts
View attachment 31882 View attachment 31883

Now that is living! Sounds like you hit the jackpot with the wife too.

·
Super Moderator
17,921 Posts
Send me your address... :p

At 39; you're just a knee high to a grasshopper, whippersnapper...

I can't even remember that far back...

:D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts

Very Cool!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts