TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.

I just posted my first post and it was asking for help in the Technical Help section here: http://tw200forum.com/forum/technical-help/15193-chain-sprocket-replacement-checklist-procedures-tips-5.html#post198844 just in case anyone has some wisdom to offer. Since I am posting up questions I thought I better do an introduction. My name is Ted Frisbee and I live in Mountain Home, Idaho. I currently have a 2006 TW, it is my 2nd TW. The first one I had as a teenager into my late 20's, for hunting with my family because my dirt bikes were too big and hard to ride slow on trails. The 2nd one came along when I got older and fat, I ride alone most of the time, add that to that the fact I have low skills, like to go fast and little self control and I decided big powerful dirt bikes were a recipe for disaster. I am not the most active person on forums but I do check in on the ones regarding my interests and I hope to spend some time joining any group rides around southern Idaho. I have had my current TW for a few years and have used it 100% off road and as a camp bike. It is currently tore apart, before that it was stock, I just spent a bunch of money ordering new sprockets and chain, kick start, front tire, ride on and probably a few other things I learned from here that I am forgetting about. I started with changing the sprockets and chain and once I can get past the little problem I am having now I hope to move onto the other mods/upgrades and get out and ride this thing this year.

Thanks for all of the great information everyone shares on this site, I have learned a ton just from lurking.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome, problem is taken care of. I was having problems removing the seal off the counter shaft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts