TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Those are really handy ideas. I'm going to get some of those energy drinks, make my sister drink them, and store seafoam and Marvel Mystery Oil in those. I have some 35mm film canisters, but I've had them leak on me, but then, I can be a klutz and probably smash them anyhow.

Thanks for the tips!

Dan

·
Registered
512 Posts
Airborne containers seem to be water tight and hold about an ounce and a half. I have a few of those laying around.

Dan

·
Registered
512 Posts
I don't store seafoam in the film canister, that would be risky. I just use one as a measuring cup and then snap the cap back on too keep it clean and mess free. Pouring seafoam into those little whiskey bottles would take a steady hand to not spill it all over so I would advise don't drink the contents before trying to re-fill it.

Ahh, I guess I misunderstood. Thanks for clearing that up. I guess the nice thing about using film canisters as a measuring device to pour it in those little energy drink bottles is that you can bend it into a spout to pour the fluid in.

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.