TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking on here for a few months just seeing how much fun y'all are havin on your T-dubs, before pulling the trigger on one. Well, I picked up a 2012 with just over 500 miles and a few farkles, rear rack, jimbos windshield, tool tube, tail bag and 3 rear sprockets (50, 47 & a 45 currently on the bike) last week. I've been riding sport bikes for the past 30 years and have to say that you're all right, this fat tired, slow goin, stop and smell the roses little bike is about as much fun as one can have on 2 wheels. I look forward to the many miles ahead.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome aboard tiki. Several Ohio dwellers on here. Look them up on the member map so you will know the parts of Ohio to avoid:p

Tom

Reactions: TW-Brian and mudbug

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome Tiki!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've been lurking on here for a few months just seeing how much fun y'all are havin on your T-dubs, before pulling the trigger on one. Well, I picked up a 2012 with just over 500 miles and a few farkles, rear rack, jimbos windshield, tool tube, tail bag and 3 rear sprockets (50, 47 & a 45 currently on the bike) last week. I've been riding sport bikes for the past 30 years and have to say that you're all right, this fat tired, slow goin, stop and smell the roses little bike is about as much fun as one can have on 2 wheels. I look forward to the many miles ahead.
I'm just as new as you are, but none the less welcome! Going slow is damn near as fun as going fast. who would have thought?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Hello and welcome from Maryland
rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts