TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though this is my first post, I need to thank everyone on here for helping me make my decision to buy a TW200. I was lurking on here for a few weeks while trying to figure out was dual sport would make my first real street bike. I found a clean 2008 with just under 4000 miles on it and one I sat on it I knew if was what I was looking for. I love the character that the bike has.
I already have a 2013 Yamaha Zuma 125. I plan on taking both camping in my toy hauler (now the wife and I won't have to draw straws on who gets to ride!).

photo-2 resized.jpg IMG_20140315_152329_135 resized.jpg

·
Super Moderator
17,974 Posts
Welcome! You're going to love your TW!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Let us know how you like the TW vs the Zuma... My girl is ready to upgrade from her C3 and isn't sure if she wants a 125 zuma for some off-road ability... A TW200... Or the voodoo purple flake HD IRON 883 she fell in love with

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,974 Posts
Get her a TW

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let us know how you like the TW vs the Zuma... My girl is ready to upgrade from her C3 and isn't sure if she wants a 125 zuma for some off-road ability... A TW200... Or the voodoo purple flake HD IRON 883 she fell in love with

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I will keep you posted as I get some more time on the TW.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I think the TW is the biking around ultimate for those not in a hurry. Would compare it to the P51 mustang for getting the job done. For what it is, it is the simplest bike out there for the novice, expert, and just the old timer like me that wants to smell the roses and watch for the elk and deer along the way.

Won't be long before you have two and that Zuma is a use to have. Welcome to TW madness, best forum on the web.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts