TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself to what seems like a great bunch of people. Yes I have been lurking also for sometime as I have been trying to find my new tw. After several weeks of searching and negotiating I finally found my new machine 160 miles south of me in Charlottesville Virginia.a prestine 2011 with only 360 miles, covered in cobwebs. I have always been an avid motorcyclist, more off road than on. I started on an old IMG_20140126_184725.jpg IMG_20140125_132512.jpg IMG_20140126_184625.jpg IT 175 then on to an xt 250 then xt 550. Finally purchased my first brand new bike, an 04 drz400s which was sold two years later due to children. Then purchased a brand new 2011 klr 650, which I will be honest has been short lived love affair. Presently that one is for sale. Had to get back to the basics. Not in a very long time have I been so excited to ride. I have only had my tw for a few days. But man am I in love. It will be so awesome to be back riding a bike and not be getting riddin by a bike(klr) if you know what I mean. Any way look forward to learning from you guys and reading about your adventures. By the way its been ten years since I have been able to do our somewhat local Shenandoah 500 dual sport ride in Oct. And you can bet money I will be there this year on the tw. Maybe I will run into One or two of ya there. Anyway thanks and many smiling miles.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Nice Bike! Welcome to the family...
I think I seen that on ebay?

Reactions: saabbug

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome to a great forum Bro!

Reactions: frog13 and saabbug

·
Registered
445 Posts
Nice find! Welcome to the family and enjoy the return to the basics. I have to recommend it to you, since I was just talking about it, Harpers Ferry KOA. Great camp site and that beautiful WV country side to ride through. It's well worth it.

Keep us updated and keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's so funny. I was just on the phone with HF koa yesterday trying to make reservations. Another cool spot I enjoy riding is Green ridge state forest. Its scenery for the soul.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts