TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feeling nostalgic I thought I would re-share an older video from a favorite outing I used to take with my dogs to a nearby spring. Access is now blocked by numerous recently downed Jeffry pines . Might have had a micro-burst of intense wind to knock half a dozen over in a 100 ft stretch, trees were up two months ago.:(

Starting at a large western red fir used as a witness scratching post by many a generation of bears and other clawed climbing things my trail wanders through some nice sculpted granite terrain. Following intermittent deer trails I found the spring years ago then hacked a foot trail that evolved into an almost too narrow TW trail. Thus the scraping sounds as CycleRack kisses too-close boulders and the skid plate skims something unyielding underfoot. This was filmed @720i riding stock rear tire and gearing. I had the IRC Trials tire by then.

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
For just pure prettiness it is hard to argue with tip-toeing across the headwaters of one of California's major rivers. Crystal clear water and air help make for a clear spirit. Love getting out and exploring using the TW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts