TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back, when I first found this site, I saw rack similar to Cyclerack but, it had two bars going down to the buddy pegs, one high and one low and diagonal bars connecting the two.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about or am I just dreaming?

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
I put a pretty decent effort into searching for you and didn't come up with anything. Someone else may have the answer. I did find a great many modified cycleracks with pannier supports that are somewhat as you describe. Some of them were very professional looking.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for looking. If I come across it again I'll post it up.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I vaguely remember seeing one like this, I believe it was a one of custom made rack one of the members fabricated. IIRC, it had a top platform that was slightly larger than the CycleRack.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I vaguely remember seeing one like this, I believe it was a one of custom made rack one of the members fabricated. IIRC, it had a top platform that was slightly larger than the CycleRack.
Yep, maybe a 4 wheeler rack narrowed by cutting out some of the middle, maybe?

·
Registered
6,367 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
This is a rack that Toyanvil built for himself. The one that he built for PPE is the one with double braceing to the rear peg mount. I am not able to find the thread in it right now. If you can find the thread, it is really an impressive build. Toyanvil has awesome fabrication skills.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts