TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sometimes you just have to get out and ride these little beasties. What's a little snow, right?

'Merican Morning Dog Run

EDIT: VIDEO RE-POST USING METHOD EXPLAINED BY EJFRANZ. Maybe we should call the retired teacher The Professor

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Yes, Fred, you have a great back yard for dog “walks”. My granddogs would love it. Especially the swimming hole.
Why was the video not embedded and just a link?

·
Registered
20,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Non-embedment of video was a surprise for me too.
I edited posting several times unsuccessfully attempting to solve this.
First video posting attempt using new forum possibly does not work using same techniques that worked every time with old forum.
...but then again I was a bit distracted with final catering preparations for a 40 person Christmas party for University psychologists and practicing therapists last night. I was their bar-tender too serving pretty stiff Brazilian cocktails to go along with the Brazilian cuisine. Some entertaining drunken Phsycho-babble ensued.:cool:

Reactions: ejfranz

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
So it seems it is different from before

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
So nice riding with your pups like that.

·
Registered
20,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks Professor!

Maybe the Professor also knows where Ginger gets her dry cleaning done on Gilligan's Island

Reactions: Cascade Rider

·
Registered
20,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Life can be good here for year round riding ... it snows a bit then sun melts most away. Mostly clear ground yesterday got a fresh 2 inches overnight. Just enough to make fresh tracks but not get stuck.
Me thinks dogs need another run. Oooh, I found a stupid moto emoticon. ?

Reactions: ejfranz
1 - 7 of 7 Posts