TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Not a ton of people will know what is strapped to the front of the ATV but looks like you're putting it to good use.

Reactions: Ken and Flathats

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Feed-Bag for that dog?

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Looks like you've got more dandelions than I do! I just walk with the 2 gal. tank. :p

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
Looks like it could be a body bag for the varmints and other waste that plague an irrigation district's ditches.

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Half of a pack saddle bag. Many types, sizes, hard and soft...pack saddle bags I'm talking about here. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Half of a pack saddle bag. Many types, sizes, hard and soft...pack saddle bags I'm talking about here. :rolleyes:
Yep...would be a better use for the pannier if it had a quarter of elk in it...have quite a few sets, the other side of this set has a hole in it so I repurposed this set...and Fred, I believe there is a few Connibears in it now...

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
Yeah, but do you have one of them fancy Adlee T-400 trap setters them city-slickers like in there too? :D Adlee_T-400.jpg

Reactions: Ken and Flathats

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, but do you have one of them fancy Adlee T-400 trap setters them city-slickers like in there too? :D View attachment 175970
Nope...the homemade variety...I do carry a hunk of 5/16 lariat rope with a hook on it for self rescue when setting 330's though...Just don't ask me how I decided to pack it though...

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts