TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I think if wheelies caused oil starvation Motomax would have already gone through several engines. Good excuse though. Hardly anything in America is used only for intended purposes. Race bikes and cars on streets, 4 wheel drives the bottom of them 4' high on the street, modifications on a TW, 1000hp street engines, hammers instead of correct tools. Intended purpose doesn't matter. Now someone might do a TW trials bike.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think if wheelies caused oil starvation Motomax would have already gone through several engines. Good excuse though.
My goal this year is to master the SLOOOWWW wheelie. When the weather gets nicer, I'll start practicing, on the '96.:D

·
Registered
338 Posts
I think the TW chassis design is closely related to the 1985 86 TY 350...If you choose to stand, it very much has a trials bike feel to it IMO. Especially with the addition of taller bars....We have been playing around with trials on our TWs for a couple of years now and having alot of fun with them. They are surprisingly capable and what is even more surprising is that we have not broken any frames or footpeg mounts....they can take alot of abuse!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts