TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a 2002 TW200, with 11k miles for $1300. The miles are a little higher than I would have liked but the bike is cherry and the price is unheard of around here. It has street tires, hand guards, Jimbo shield( I love the black now that I see it in person, Jim) and rear rack. Also noticed it has a smaller battery, maybe lithium? Also has 47 stamped on rear sprocket, would that be factory or changed out for highway speeds?

IMG_3835.JPG IMG_3837.JPG

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Not too bad at all. The 47 would be for highway. A little less rpms at speed. Do you know if the front one is a 14 or a 15?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Damn you, I want a 2002 so I can build an all blue one. They are hard to find under 2g. That's the only year the frame came in DEEP PURPLISH BLUE METALLIC COCKTAIL, same as TTr's and YZ's of that era

·
Registered
736 Posts
man I can remember when 10k miles on a Japanese bike was end of life. I had a '78 yammie that I put about 15k on and had trouble selling it cus of the miles...lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea that blue frame is great looking. Only year the frame was blue, hell makes me feel even better about it. :D

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2002 Tdub is headed to its new home in New Mexico. We plan to meet up in couple of weeks and ride trails/roads around Fort Stanton. I'll post pictures when it happens.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts