TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How stupid are our College students today to walk out onto the freeway at night and try to stop cars. I feel sorry for the person who hit this girl and now having to live with it. These protest are like a flock of stupid sheep desperately needing a Shepard to hurd them from falling off a cliff.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I just love adventure stories with Happy Endings~! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
More to the point - do we know if she's OK ? .....

She was just struck by the mirror of the passing car. She is fine. I can only hope she learned a valuable lesson from this. I doubt it though.....

Tom

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Man, I hate to see something like that to anybody.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Man, I hate to see something like that to anybody.
Fair enough. Actions do have consequences though.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Tom

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I-5 is a fast road. Cars doing 80+mph is common. I hope everyone there learned a lesson.
if they had enough brains to learn from something like this........if..............then they would have had enough brains not to play on the freeway! I don't feel sorry for any one involved, except the driver

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
When you walk around through life with you head up your ass you might not see the oncoming traffic. I just increased our uninsured/under insured limits to the max we can get here because instead of worrying about deer or bears jumping out we have to worry about these fools with their faces stuck in their phones. They call it "Social Media" but I damn sure don't need a kiss from one of these millennials who are unable to keep their eyes on the task at hand, driving.

My pals step daughter broke her nose and scared her very pretty face while at a protest march with her phone in her face. She has Obama care and this was the first time she had to use it. Surprise, surprise! Not one penny was covered because she has never used it and her plan has a $5,000 up front deductible and it cost her $4300 in the ER. She wants to know where the hell is Hillary and Soros.

GaryL

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
"She wants to know where the hell is Hillary and Soros".

Hopefully both will soon be roasting in Hell for what they have done to people, this Republic, and folks like the poor Suckers in Haiti, that the criminal Klinton Foundation screwed over....:sunny:

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
"She wants to know where the hell is Hillary and Soros".

Hopefully both will soon be roasting in Hell for what they have done to people, this Republic, and folks like the poor Suckers in Haiti, that the criminal Klinton Foundation screwed over....:sunny:
I just don't know Hoot. I have lived my life figuring that some day I will have to atone for my sins. Good deeds can cancel some of the not so good we have all done. How the hell could she or slick Willy ever atone for all of their sins, ones that got people dead???? I figure their job in hell is going to be carrying the coal to stoke the fires.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Silly Protesters :D

Protester Run Down.jpg

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Sort of reminds me of the idiot a couple decades ago that lay down on the tracks to protest the passing of a train carrying a cargo he didn't approve of. He let out an enormous scream and liquid fart as the train amputated both his legs at the thigh. Even at slow speed, trains don't stop very well. He lived but probably didn't protest walk any more, or any other walk for that matter.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I actually hate liking these posts. I agree with all of them, mostly, I think. I don't wish harm on her, or anyone protesting,,,,,,if they are protesting legally, and not being STUPID! "Sorry I was driving on the highway you were protesting on."

1 - 20 of 47 Posts