TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, just bought a 08 TW recently and have been trying to look for places to ride. I live near 355 and 55 (Bolingbrook - Naperville - Downers Grove) area. I know its November but if anybody is up for a ride now or in the spring I would love to go find some trails..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea I usually ride my other bike longer distances but there are some nice roads around me but nothing off roading that I know.. Actually I never really cared to look before I got the TW so I'll keen an eye out for dirt roads..

Hey Galacius29, I just left you a post in the buying/selling section. Nice bike. My work has an office in Bolingbrook and when they send me out there, I usually ride. Usually the cruiser so I can use I55, but have taken the TW out there a few times. I'm in Justice, so I'm not far from you. Some time next riding season, let's hook up. Anywhere around you interesting to ride, or is it just the same concrete jungle? Either way, I'm up for it. Besides, I hardly ride the TW, so that gives me a good excuse to do so.

Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.