TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed it in the beginning but my brother loaned me his DVD of Season one and we began watching it before season 2 began. We have now watched all of both seasons and can't wait for season 3 to start some time in the near future.

WOW what a show this is and I will caution all to NOT just start to watch it in the middle. You really do have to watch from the beginning of season one so you know what is and has happened so far. We are not normally Series type show watchers and don't do stuff like Game of Thrones and such but this Yellowstone show is a real treat and both season 1 & 2 are out on DVD.

Anyone here who has been watching will understand real well why I have a major crush on Kevin Kostner's daughter Beth. Yes, she is Hot but a much better description is Stone Cold Wild.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Thanks for reminding me I’ve been meaning to watch it. Just started it. They offer a 24 hr free streaming preview on their website. Crappy weather here. Good day to power watch as many as we can.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reminding me I’ve been meaning to watch it. Just started it. They offer a 24 hr free streaming preview on their website. Crappy weather here. Good day to power watch as many as we can.
Post your thoughts after you get through season 1.

GaryL

·
Registered
287 Posts
The wife and I have watched both seasons and, well, we're hooked, to say the least. Not a minute goes by in that series that something major doesn't happen. It's it amazing that one person can have so much power and, he ain't even the pres. We have both seasons on DVD and it's amazing how much you do miss, even when your eyes are glued to the screen. We've seen some slight previews of season III and one of our favorite actors is gonna be in it. That's Josh Holloway. He's from the show "Lost" and he had his own show a while go where he was like some sort of super human but, it didn't last. We still like him though. Anyway, Yellowstone's a great show.
Scott

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wife and I have watched both seasons and, well, we're hooked, to say the least. Not a minute goes by in that series that something major doesn't happen. It's it amazing that one person can have so much power and, he ain't even the pres. We have both seasons on DVD and it's amazing how much you do miss, even when your eyes are glued to the screen. We've seen some slight previews of season III and one of our favorite actors is gonna be in it. That's Josh Holloway. He's from the show "Lost" and he had his own show a while go where he was like some sort of super human but, it didn't last. We still like him though. Anyway, Yellowstone's a great show.
Scott
Nice! We binge watched season one when my brother loaned me his DVD. Rainy and dank weekend and we got hooked. I immediately ordered both season 1 & 2 on Blue Ray and then we went back and watched 1 all over again because you do tend to miss certain things that become important later. Why is Beth the woman she has become? We wonder now what is going to become of Walker and Jamie. Season 3 should be a hoot!

GaryL

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Through S1 E5. Good stuff. There certainly is a lot of action. I’ll keep watching just for the scenery and cinematography. You know a show is good when there is so much corruption you can’t really find a “hero”. I was surprised to read most of the filming was in UT. My wife and I had to look away during the “hurt animal” scenes. Good thing they warn you of adult content. It’s a very good show.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Through S1 E5. Good stuff. There certainly is a lot of action. I’ll keep watching just for the scenery and cinematography. You know a show is good when there is so much corruption you can’t really find a “hero”. I was surprised to read most of the filming was in UT. My wife and I had to look away during the “hurt animal” scenes. Good thing they warn you of adult content. It’s a very good show.
Ha Ha, Funny that I agree on the hurt animal stuff yet when a few bad guys get dead it don't bother us at all. Lots of action to come Badger.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I don’t flinch watching Scarface but hurt animals - no dice. Thanks for the reminder about this show.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I agree...first class show, looking forward to Season 3! Big Costner fan...but I understand he's a real prick in real life.
Nearly as good as Game of Thrones...betcha thought I was going to say Leave It To Beaver!

·
Banned
11 Posts
Good stuff. There certainly is a lot of action in it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts