TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I checked with a police officer friend here in NY. He looked it up in "The Book" and checked with some officer friends. Found nothing that specifically prohibits the use. But also pointed out that they found nothing that specifically allows it. Said "I can't tell you what to do. But now that you brought it up I am going to put one on my bike."

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a modulating tail light on my TW. Anything that helps the young distracted drivers see me I use. I had modulating headlights on my Goldwing and it was fun to watch people pull over when I would use them. I’ve been working toward putting hyperlites on the TW just haven’t gotten around to it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Well,
Never even thought about one for the T-dub. I've had one on my last two and present Honda GL 1800 Goldwing. I love them. Never been one that worries too much about a headlight modulator but, the brake light side, yeah, lot's of reported rear enders of m/c's. Might have to think about one.
Scott

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Anything extra for safety never hurts. More important for street riding than the trail, but legal either way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts