TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Checked out the sidewall for evidence but couldn鈥檛 sleuth up much. Getting nearer to needing a freshy and like the aggressiveness of this front tire and beyond that the look of the whole bike 馃槈

Would love to get something more grippy on the rear as well for the ice like clay we have here. I鈥檝e spun enough surprise 180s going up and down even just small hills here.

Attachments

Registered
Checked out the sidewall for evidence but couldn鈥檛 sleuth up much. Getting nearer to needing a freshy and like the aggressiveness of this front tire and beyond that the look of the whole bike 锟斤拷

Would love to get something more grippy on the rear as well for the ice like clay we have here. I鈥檝e spun enough surprise 180s going up and down even just small hills here.
Michelin Cross AC10. Not positive but that is what it looks like. 120-90-18 tire size is available as a front tire in this model.

Tom

Registered
Checked out the sidewall for evidence but couldn鈥檛 sleuth up much. Getting nearer to needing a freshy and like the aggressiveness of this front tire and beyond that the look of the whole bike ��

Yes that is a Michelin Cross as Dryden-Tdub said. It also looks very much like the Pirelli Scorpion Pro I just mounted on the front of my bike for the very same reason. Ice-like red clay that I have to deal with anytime there is enough moisture to make things sure feel "icy".

Registered
Tony the Trouble Maker!
Actually looks like a SuperTrapp muffler hiding down there.
Their diffuser discs had tight enough spacing to meet Forest Service spark arrester requirements when I used to run SuperTrapps on enduro bikes.
download (1).jpeg

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone will most likely be running this when it鈥檚 time to replace. Too bad there isn鈥檛 a matching rear. I could get away with running an atv rear here but don鈥檛 need that much aggressiveness on the road. Something in between the bridgestone rear and an atv would be ideal.

I鈥檝e slid enough accidental 180s this year

Thanks for the question and info on the exhaust. I was intrigued in what it was but figured a custom job altogether.

How likely is that thing to get packed with mud and water sitting down there by the rear tire?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts